 Local / Australia / 141
Re: Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:
Hi all
I'm just introducing myself to the group (after posting a few messages
already but I had no time for introductions then).  My name is Tim Gould
and I'm a 22 year old Lego enthusiast from Brisbane.  No Dark Ages,
although I didn't buy more than one or two sets a year between 1993 and
1998.  Predominate interest presently in Star Wars Lego, not through any
love of Star Wars but because I feel they're the only true Lego System
sets around at the moment (very few BURPS and good design).

G'day! Enjoy your stay!

Sorry if this is not meant to be here but I have little experience in
News Groups (other than reading).

This is where it belongs, nice to have ya here!