 Local / Australia / 1456
  Re: Dangerous weapons (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?)

(...) Pete, what's the .au equivalent of an X-acto? I'm looking for a good all- purpose craft knife that will do the job for paint scraping and ABS hacking. Thanks, Dave (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Dangerous weapons (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?)

(...) scar (...) Dave, I just call them hobby knives, and I really had to think hard for a brand. I use AXX knives which are quite sturdy (Atlas and Dawn are other brands). I have about 8 different bodies and 20 or so different types of blades for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)