 Local / Australia / 14539
  New display at Myer Sydney

Apparently Myer have a toy sale starting this weekend. And someone at Myer Sydney decided they need a new LEGO display. So they are getting one. It's largish. It's mostly grey & black. And it will require my presence at their store this Saturday (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: New display at Myer Sydney

(...) Hmmm, apparently the local media has got hold of the story too: (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New display at Myer Sydney

(...) Grats dude!!! (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New display at Myer Sydney

(...) I uploaded some pics that were taken during setup, as well as a screenshot from the Myer website (which contains a pic taken at Ipswich Art Gallery ... go figure). Go on. Click it. You know you want to. (URL) ROSCO (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: New display at Myer Sydney

hmmmm, they look like my 112 8L axles ? Steve (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)