 Local / Australia / 14539
14538  |  14540
Subject:
New display at Myer Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 02:43:15 GMT

Apparently Myer have a toy sale starting this weekend. And someone at Myer Sydney decided they need a new LEGO display. So they are getting one. It’s largish. It’s mostly grey & black. And it will require my presence at their store this Saturday 5th July, from around 10am till around midday. Anyone who’d like to say hi is most welcome. If you just want to see the display or buy LEGO, there’s probably no point getting up early, as both will be around for quite a while.

ROSCO