 Local / Australia / 14541
Re: New display at Myer Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 03:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
~ Apparently Myer have a toy sale starting this weekend. And someone at Myer
  Sydney decided they need a new LEGO display. So they are getting one. It's
  largish. It's mostly grey & black. And it will require my presence at their
  store this Saturday 5th July, from around 10am till around midday. Anyone
  who'd like to say hi is most welcome. If you just want to see the display
  or buy LEGO, there's probably no point getting up early, as both will be
  around for quite a while.

Hmmm, apparently the local media has got hold of the story too:
http://www.timeoutsydney.com.au/kids/lego-harbour-bridge.aspx

ROSCO