 Local / Australia / 1452
  Re: Naming Oz groups (Re:Could we get .org.au up soon)

(...) Nah, we hashed that over at LegOz 2000.3 and we all prefer Studs over Slugs. Heaps more fun watching peoples reactions to the name :-) Pete Callaway (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Naming Oz groups (Re:Could we get .org.au up soon)

Studs is still an acronym of sorts. S.T.U.D.S. - Sydney Lego Users Group :) Santosh (who still hasn't caught up on sleep yet) (...) have to use those names) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Naming Oz groups (Re:Could we get .org.au up soon)

(...) The majority preferred STUDS, i prefer SLUGS or SYDLUG or whatever, especially after having to explain to the store manager at W4K what a stud was or wasn't. pete.w (who couldn't really care anymore) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)