 Local / Australia / 1440
  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

I have a nephew that plays with me, and his mother insists that no guns are allowed in our play. I remove all Lego guns, but it amazes me, because everything he builds has some sort of weapon. (When you are 4 or 5, anything that you put your hands (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

In lugnet.loc.au, folks write stuff on their avoidance of guns as a worthy element of raising children, and ask "What do other parents do with Lego guns?" I'm a bit unreconstructed I'm afraid. I let the Lego men (and sometimes the Lego ladies) have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?