 Local / Australia / 1431
    RE: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text —Benjamin Whytcross
   I got these around late 1997, and even then, some of the themes were on the way out :( It's a shame the stores are still releaseing them, and not trying to get an updated version. Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Outdated Promo Material (Re: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Is there an updated version to get hold of? I think everyone is just cleaning out their storerooms, probably in readiness for the GST. Kmart here recently put out a stack of crisp new Lego competition forms that I'd never seen before (I think (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)