 Local / Australia / 1431
RE: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:49:43 GMT

I got these around late 1997, and even then, some of the themes were on the
way out :( It's a shame the stores are still releaseing them, and not trying
to get an updated version.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Low [mailto:stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 10:46 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
On the whole catalogue business: there were some • promotional brochures on the
shelves in Sydney a few weeks ago. They listed all the cool • System themes
that are available (from memory): Aquazone, Castle, Divers, • Paradisa,
Pirates, Space, Time Cruisers, Town, and Wild West.

I'd be much happier if they could dig out some *sets* that • were (c) LEGO
1997.

You wouldn't happen to have 1 or two of these spare, would • you ? [unless it
was the one that is designed to help parents choose their lego for
kids...primo through to technic]

That's the one.  I thought the basic idea was cool, it was just a bit
frustrating to see Lego promoting play-themes that have been
discontinued.

--Dave