 Local / Australia / 14249
  Re: Some sort of EWB project

(...) Pete, Here is the blurb I received from EWB on commencement of the project: Australian public to combat climate change by building wind turbines! === During Engineering Week 2007 (August 20-24), the Australian public will help Engineers (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Some sort of EWB project

(...) Rosco I got the same crap in an Email as well and have asked a few questions of Mr Ackland about why is Lego being the medium for this project and why wern't the local Adult Lego Groups used to build it instead of some engineers. As this is (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Some sort of EWB project

(...) It was an EWB project from the start - they devised it as a fund-raiser for their renewable energy programs. They sought help on the LEGO design from LEGO Australia, who contacted me, being an ambassador and having recently worked with me on (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)