 Local / Australia / 1422
  Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon

(...) I would think you would want to encourage auctions by Australians, even if they are available to the world. My impression was that you folks wanted your own auction area so you don't need to wade through a bunch of US only auctions. (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon

(...) That is one of the issues, the wading is not that big a hassle, because if you want to find what you're after, you have to wade a lot ;-). But yes that is one of the issues. The problem has been that auction postings will appear in the auction (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon

(...) group, (...) Also dealing with an Australian means we can talk in our own currency and pay with a normal cheque, postal order, or cash. Kerry (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)