 Local / Australia / 14112
14111  |  14113
Subject:
Brisbane a Lego wasteland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:16:02 GMT

I ventured into Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in search of Lego for a child's
birthday. Where is it? Just about everywhere the shelves were bare or had
only a few items not suitable for the child in question!

I ended up giving the kid a couple of little sets I had bought for myself as
there was nothing worth buying at Indro.

KMart was particularly bad, a bit of Duplo and a few racers with Megablocks
taking all almost all of the shelf space.

Kerry