 Local / Australia / 14109
  Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus

I thought i should give this one a bump just incase there are any more closet afols out there wanting to get out there. does that make sence ? Well all sorts of mocs are being completed in time for the rumpus. This gathering seems like it will be (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus

(...) Well I'm finally moved into the new place, only took 2 calls to get my phone re-connected, pretty good really. And everything looks pretty much ready for my Sydney suarez, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to bring with me. Truth be told (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)