 Local / Australia / 1404
  Is your Lego insured?

Just curious but has anyone had their lego valued and insured as part of their home and contents insurance? or insured seperately? There's always the possibility of fire/theft/flood that could damage a fairly valuable collection worth several (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Is your Lego insured?

(...) My Lego is included in the household contents insurance total, not as a separate collection though. I believe that generally to get "valuable collection" insurance you have to have a collection that the insurer believes is intrinsically (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Is your Lego insured?

(...) One of the issues with collections is also that collections can be worth more than the sum of their parts. So, having just a lot of Lego sets probably doesn't constitute a collection, because the collection is no more valuable than adding up (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)