 Local / Australia / 13950
Re: Brickvention 2006 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mark Neumann wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:
   Hi All,

Finally, after a bit of a delay (hey, I’ve been busy with work, OK?) I’ve managed to post a couple of hundred photos I took at Brickvention in June.

They cover the whole weekend from setup to the final presentations and are only a click away...

Let me know what you think, your favourite shot, your favourite MOC!

A big thanks to the Melbourne crew for a great weekend. Picking up third best overall with my Ute was the icing on the cake, considering the excellent standard of work on display. Let’s do it again soon, y’hear!

All the best,

Braith.

This is awesome, thanks Braith.

Say, can you give us a who’s who from this picture?

No probs. I’ve just uploaded a labelled pic of the group, it will appear next to the original. You’ll have to wait for the folder to be moderated first though.

Enjoy.

Braith.