 Local / Australia / 13946
Re: Brickvention 2006 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:

Finally, after a bit of a delay (hey, I've been busy with work, OK?) I've
managed to post a couple of hundred photos I took at Brickvention in June.

They cover the whole weekend from setup to the final presentations and are only
a click away...

Nice photography, Braith! Very well done!

Let me know what you think, your favourite shot, your favourite MOC!

Oh, wait, that's me... *blush*

A big thanks to the Melbourne crew for a great weekend.  Picking up third best
overall with my Ute was the icing on the cake, considering the excellent
standard of work on display.  Let's do it again soon, y'hear!

Hear, hear! And let's hope we all get plenty of spare time to work on new MOCs.
Thanks for posting your pics!

Cheers,
Paul