 Local / Australia / 13937
    not much in Kmart? —Kerry Raymond
   I visited KMart at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in Brisbane today. I was not specifically on a Lego-buying mission, but since I was there, I figured I might as well pass by the Lego aisle. Well, what a disappointment. There was a sign saying 20% off (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: not much in Kmart? —Gary Quinlan
   (...) Yes, I fully agree but my Local Kmart also had Megablocks in amongst the Lego so as to add to the choice. There was also a new player on the shelves with a 1000 piece set made by Best Blocks! It seems the shelf space for lego is a dwindling (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)