 Local / Australia / 13932
    oztion —Kerry Raymond
   Ben Whytcross mentioned the oztion on-line auction site in another posting. This is the first I have heard of this site. Not surprisingly it looks a lot like ebay, although I notice a couple of interesting differences. Firstly, not much stuff seems (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: oztion —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) True...but then again, if it's only starting up (as referral bonuses seem to indicate) then that's pretty understandable. [1] (...) Seems quite useful...AND you can adjust your feedback upwards. So if you have an NSS, you set it to never deal. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)