 Local / Australia / 13854
Re: Next BrisLug fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:25:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tara Anderson wrote:

Due to the brick vention being on this weekend, the brisbane lego meet at my
house is cancelled.

tara

Tara
Did you really have to cancell just because there is a national meet on
elsewhere??
My feelings were that you did have enough members coming to make it a good
meeting.
Is there some thing that says because there is a national meet on in Melbourne
no club meetings are to take place??

Regards
Peter