 Local / Australia / 13828
13827  |  13829
Subject:
Next BrisLug fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 05:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Hello All

I would like to announce the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006
This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's
and their MOC's.
The date is set for the get together is Sunday 19th of February.

Hi gang,

Having recently moved to Brisbane, I'd very much like to tag along for the next
BrisLug or BUGS meeting.  Sadly, most of the good stuff is in storage, so I'm
having to make do with odds and ends, but I'd still like to come along and say
hi.

Is there any formal thinking about when the next fest is likely to be?  I'm
entirely happy to wait of course, I just don't want to miss out!

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.portblockyards.com/