 Local / Australia / 13829
Re: Next BrisLug fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 07:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:

Hi gang,

Having recently moved to Brisbane, I'd very much like to tag along for the next
BrisLug or BUGS meeting.

Oh wow, congrats on your move! Seems like there are a few people moving into
Brissy lately or planning to ;)

Sadly, most of the good stuff is in storage, so I'm having to make do with
odds and ends, but I'd still like to come along and say hi.

I hope you left your MB down south though ;) ;) - I am sure you will find some
good deals in Brissy though, if you go to the right places.

Is there any formal thinking about when the next fest is likely to be?  I'm
entirely happy to wait of course, I just don't want to miss out!

All the best!

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.portblockyards.com/