 Local / Australia / 13767
Re: Cost of registration for Brickvention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:

Cheers All
Sorry I raised my head on this one
Peter

Don't feel sorry about raiseing it, it is a legitimate issue for a lot of
Australians , Unlike the states (cheap airfares) or europe (most countries are
not much bigger than Victoria), Australia is a stupidly large country, I did the
drive melb-syd-melb last weekend with 2 other drivers and it nearly killed me.

Looking at the accomadation thread, a lot of spots appear to be offered by
fellow AFOL's so if your quick it will just be spending money and airfare (which
still isn't the cheapest, but cheaper now than in a few weeks).

Aaron Amatnieks