 Local / Australia / 13697
    STUDS: Return from the dead —James Howse
   Surely there's LEGOlife out there in the Sydney basin? I know I've seen some Sydneysides post here on LUGNet, even if not in loc.au specifically. Is there enough interest in a meet to warrant the bother? Did anyone get LEGO for Christmas that they (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDS: Return from the dead —Richard Parsons
   (...) Hey ho! I'm still around :-) A bit relaxed about meeting - having too much fun actually playing with Lego. I have been steeped in MB for a while, but these new Exoforce sets are fun. I've built a largish Warhammer Templar Keep out of MB, and (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDS: Return from the dead —Richard Parsons
   (...) (URL) I've built a largish Warhammer Templar Keep out of MB, and have been staffing it (...) (URL) now, this one's more a sneak peek than an exposition, and its MB) ;-) Richard Still baldly going... (18 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)