 Local / Australia / 13707
Re: STUDS: Return from the dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
I'm still around :-)  A bit relaxed about meeting - having too much fun actually
playing with Lego.  I have been steeped in MB for a while, but these new
Exoforce sets are fun.

http://www.portblockyards.com/yar/037.htm

I've built a largish Warhammer Templar Keep out of MB, and have been staffing it
with my WH40k (SW Stormtrooper based) Templar Space Marines.

http://www.portblockyards.com/yar/036.htm

(Careful now, this one's more a sneak peek than an exposition, and its MB)

;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...