 Local / Australia / 13539
Re: possibly good bucket spotted at TRU (can someone confirm if its any good or not?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 03:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Paul Baulch wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

I believe it contains some interesting parts, but unlike the first random
release, the contents of the bonus box are fixed. There is an inventory here:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4679b-2

Note I haven't actually bought any, so can't verify if this is true or not.

Trav and I each bought a bucket and the contents of both matched[1] the
inventory above.
Hope that helps.
Can anyone confirm one way or the other if any of the pieces in the bucket
itself are in the new grey colors?

Hi Jon,
I picked one up yesterday and I can tell you the main bucket contents are old
greys, while the bonus box is a mix of old and new greys.  I'll grab one more
today as it's very good value at about 2-3 cents per piece.

Cheers,
Braith.