 Local / Australia / 13536
Re: possibly good bucket spotted at TRU (can someone confirm if its any good or not?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the 500 piece box attached to the blue tubs contains
the same sort of "random/wierd" assortment as the old red tub or if it
contains just bricks and boring bits? (like some of the other bonus boxes I
have seen lately).
Also, can anyone tell me if the parts (in the tub itself and the bonus box)
are in new grey or old grey?

I believe it contains some interesting parts, but unlike the first random
release, the contents of the bonus box are fixed. There is an inventory here:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4679b-2

Note I haven't actually bought any, so can't verify if this is true or not.

ROSCO