 Local / Australia / 13435
    Re: Target Toy Sale —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Brad, if it's not a silly question, why? Didn't I just read an announcement on bricklink that you are closing down your bricklink business (for at least a few months and possibly forever)? With half a million parts and a closed store, I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Target Toy Sale —Brad Linsley
   (...) Always looking for a good buy. I may open in 3 months, I have been toying with the idea of weekends only. Re half a million bricks, doesn't matter how many I have. As soon as I try to build something, I still won't have the part I need, or the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au)