 Local / Australia / 13417
  RC Hail-Fire

G-Day, I finaly got around to photographing my Radio Controlled Hail-Fire Droid that i showed in April at a wargame show in Sydney called Leviathon. I put the pics on brickshelf: here(URL) The starwars fans were pretty impressed. I used the radio (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: RC Hail-Fire

(...) (URL) Cool! Hey did you try including the positional steering output and connecting it to a switch? You might be able to use the steering control instead of the aux if you can get that to work. Would probably require extra battery power on (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: RC Hail-Fire

(...) Naah, I tried to keep it simple. i saw a few things in your online contraptions called "adder/subtractor". I figured the concept in the hail-fire with two differentials is similar. I built it smart first time around. I put in z24 as driving (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)