 Local / Australia / 13411
    Re: Mid Year Toy Sales. —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) not to prevent you from spending your money here, but I have to say this because it's posts like the above that make me sick quite frankly. I'm 17. I have very little income, and if I see something like this, I will want to buy 1 of each, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Mid Year Toy Sales. —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) Ok, now I feel really bad replying to my own post... I was in a very bad mood just before, and you guys are having fun. don't let my bad mood spoil your LEGO fun :). What I said does stand, however. if you, as AFOLS, buy all the cheap LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Mid Year Toy Sales. —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Hi Matt, I don't know what Brad gets up to, but whether it's Ebay, partsies, or just avid model building I can't say that the "Brads" of the world have caused any difficulty in getting Lego sets for my kids. I often find that it's the sets (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)