 Local / Australia / 13229
  Heads up Flubber collectors!

Hello kiddies ;) Just got sent an Avant card featuring stickers promoting the new Lego Star Wars computer game. I assume they are still around and the best bit is that they are free! For those not familiar with Avant, they are the free promotional (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) I got one better today ;) I was given a promo CD of the New LEGO Star Wars game on CD-ROM :D - in a jewel case. The CD is printed too, which makes it kinda nice :) - haven't played it yet. Mel :) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) That's interesting. I thought Lego were getting out of the games market. Kerry (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) You mean, you haven't heard the buzz about this game since Jake showed some rough footage at Brickfest last August? My first thoughts when I heard about this on fbtb were "Oh, man...why is TLG doing this? I thought they were trying to save (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) I hope you've got a good graphics card then. I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago, and even on my 3.2GHz Pentium (admittedly with a low end graphics card) it fairly clunks along. I ended up uninstalling it. Allister (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) That would be the same for my PC, Hence I've since got myself a shiny PS2, It's one of the main benifits of consols, if the game is published for it, then it works as desired (unless your've got a slim line and san andreas) All the computer (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)