 Local / Australia / 13237
Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:

I got one better today ;) I was given a promo CD of the New LEGO Star Wars game
on CD-ROM :D - in a jewel case.  The CD is printed too, which makes it kinda
nice :) - haven't played it yet.

Mel :)

I hope you've got a good graphics card then. I downloaded it a couple of weeks
ago, and even on my 3.2GHz Pentium (admittedly with a low end graphics card) it
fairly clunks along. I ended up uninstalling it.

Allister

That would be the same for my PC, Hence I've since got myself a shiny PS2, It's
one of the main benifits of consols, if the game is published for it, then it
works as desired (unless your've got a slim line and san andreas)

All the computer game mas are reviewing it 9/10 ish

Aaron A