 Local / Australia / 13234
Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

I got one better today ;) I was given a promo CD of the New LEGO Star Wars
game
on CD-ROM :D - in a jewel case.  The CD is printed too, which makes it
kinda
nice :) - haven't played it yet.

That's interesting. I thought Lego were getting out of the games market.

Kerry

You mean, you haven't heard the buzz about this game since Jake showed some
rough footage at Brickfest last August?

My first thoughts when I heard about this on fbtb were "Oh, man...why is TLG
doing this? I thought they were trying to save costs"...then I saw the footage.
It quickly changed to "Oh, cool!!!"

I have friends who have the game and have been playing it--they think it's
great!  They love it, and have been doubled over in stitches just seeing what it
will do... hint: take a swipe at C-3PO and see what happens...

Scott Lyttle