 Local / Australia / 13136
  My Little Pony for Lego?

I've got a friend who collects MLP and is looking for a pony pair that has been released in Australia. The ponies are named Summer Shores and Ocean Dreamer. The ponies are pictured at www.maj.com/gallery/...ponies.jpg Let me know if we could set up (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My Little Pony for Lego?

Hi, Are you still looking for these ponies? These have turned up in Target stores in Australia over the last couple of weeks and are apparently fairly plentiful. I finally saw them today, they were $A22 for the pair in a small clear plastic (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My Little Pony for Lego?

(...) I have already found one for him, it's here, at my house ;) (...) Yep, that is what I thought too... I wasn't expecting to find them as a pair either. (...) I had a look there for it and didn't see any. (...) OMG!!! those words are.... (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My Little Pony for Lego?

(...) No worries Mel! :) (...) Hmmmm, I am irritated with how much storage space my Lego is taking up, and am trying not to think too hard about how much it all cost. Is that a bad sign? LOL. I am not quite up to asking if anyone wants to bring a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)