 Local / Australia / 13148
Re: My Little Pony for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
Hi,

Are you still looking for these ponies?

I have already found one for him, it's here, at my house ;)

These have turned up in Target stores in Australia over the last couple of weeks
and are apparently fairly plentiful.  I finally saw them today, they were $A22
for the pair in a small clear plastic carry-bag type package with a few other
little accessories.  The orange pony is a baby. I would have expected the set to
be slightly cheaper than that comparing the size/contents to other similar MLP
sets.

Yep, that is what I thought too... I wasn't expecting to find them as a pair
either.

I am surprised that they are available here and not in the US, these things
usually happen the other way around!  I am not sure if they are a Target
exclusive or if they are available in the other stores here as well. Kmart Aus
(owned by the same parent company as Target) has a 20% off toy sale starting
tomorrow but I am unlikely to make it there.

I had a look there for it and didn't see any.

Anyway :) - I am not particularly into Lego anymore (just quietly lurking, maybe
I'll get back into it one day!), so I've posted the extra info in case there is
anyone here who wants to go and grab a pack and set up a swap with you.  If you
don't have any luck let me know and we'll figure something out!

OMG!!! those words are.... CRIMINAL!!! ;) you'll be back... "they always come
back"

Deidre

Thanks

Mel :)