 Local / Australia / 13136
13135  |  13137
Subject:
My Little Pony for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:11:08 GMT

I've got a friend who collects MLP and is looking for a pony pair that
has been released in Australia.  The ponies are named Summer Shores
and Ocean Dreamer.  The ponies are pictured at
www.maj.com/gallery/mikecase/Pony/two_ponies.jpg

Let me know  if we could set up some sort of trade for a Lego set
available in the US.  It could be bricks as well -- in about a month,
I'll have access to a large, new PaB.