 Local / Australia / 13121
Re: Used lots of Lego and Teeth marks (and donating it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:17:35 GMT

"Melody Brown" <legomel@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Hi Sue, I have bought used LEGO from Germany (and other places) off ebay
sometime ago, and a lot of it was in a not-so-good shape.  Teeth marks,
discolouration and scratches etc... But since I am moving overseas later • this
year, I decided to go through all my LEGO and do something with it, I am • looking
at donating it to children less fortunate, maybe here or overseas where • they may
appreciate it, not matter what condition it is in (some are just • discoloured)
and see if they might want to use it (this also helps me with take • slightly less
LEGO with me when I move which is good too).  I know it's not as nice as • the new
stuff, but some kids in those situations are not fussy! So if anyone wants • to
help donate any of their unloved and unwanted LEGO email me and we can • talk
about where to send it.

Many thanks...

Mel

legomel@yahoo.com.au

I have a similar plan for the ever increasing pile that I have accumulated.
Knowing that most AFOLs are reluctant to use "bad" Lego I have sourced a
couple of local families that are interested. I believe some under resourced
schools will happily take what they can get, too.

cheers

Sue Ann