 Local / Australia / 13118
13117  |  13119
Subject:
Used lots of Lego and Teeth marks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 03:11:30 GMT

Hello everyone

Happy Australia/Invasion day!  (delete as appropriate)

This is one for those who purchase lots of unsorted used Lego...

***What is the most common piece type that you find with teeth marks? (as in
plate, brick, etc)

***Have you ever had a piece with teeth marks where you can't work out how
they got the teeth marks to be where they are?

(I just found a  boat part that had teeth marks - I reckon this kid must
have a *huge* mouth to get the marks where they did!)

***Ever been given a large quantity of used Lego only to find a large
portion of it is covered in teeth marks and, thereby, mostly unusable?

<sigh> I knew there was a reason I was putting off sorting through my used
lots of Lego :)

cheers

Sue Ann