 Local / Australia / 13122
13121  |  13123
Subject:
Help me get rid of some of my inventory!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:22:36 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/messageThread.asp?ID=20915&nID=80043

I need to get a new fride/freezer as our old Simpson Tuckerbox model blew
it's motor and our current fridge is also overdue for replacement anyway.

So, if you think you can make either or both of the special offers on the
link at the top of this post, in my store, come along and help me get rid of
some excess inventory!  By my calculations, if you get the right combination
of items, you can wind up with a whopping 55% discount off your order!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde