 Local / Australia / 13052
    Re: Christmas Coughing —Pete White
   (...) Phlegmish Has Long Elongated Groaning Moans. (...) My only contribution was 1x1 rounds and I don't know if she ended up using them all. (...) Janey ups the ante so only a member of the Salivation Army could reply ! Prevent Herpes ! Label Each (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Christmas Coughing —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Hey is that some heckling my lack of good humour? (...) Pete, this is way too open for places for me not to go! (...) Yeah, poker faced yet broke, apparently I have the luck of a one eyed, peg legged pirate taking his parrot for long walk off (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)