 Local / Australia / 13041
  Myer 25% off Lego

I'm rather amused at Myer having a 25% off Lego sale right on the eve of Christmas. Myer at Highpoint (Melbourne) seemed to be having very poor sales of Lego earlier in the week. Of course this wasn't helped by them blocking off the access to the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Myer 25% off Lego

All the K-Marts I have been to lately are pretty much picked clean. Ditto for the target stores too The MYER CBD store still had a fair bit of stock when I was there on tuesday (including a fair bit of Clikits and some belville) although none of it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Myer 25% off Lego

(...) AFOLs wouldn't mind a 'Santa Fe Station' blocking access, but it was more likely a 'Santa fey Station'. Boom boom. (...) They should have done more Christmas stocking ! Boom boom. (...) pete.w (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)