 Local / Australia / 13042
Re: Myer 25% off Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:17:05 GMT

All the K-Marts I have been to lately are pretty much picked clean.
Ditto for the target stores too
The MYER CBD store still had a fair bit of stock when I was there on
tuesday (including a fair bit of Clikits and some belville) although none
of it was worth me spending money on.
I did buy a 4513 train station from Toyworld (at full price since its
unlikely that the set is going to come down in price before it disappears)
though, great set that :)