 Local / Australia / 130
  Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST

(...) Not necessarily. I've priced Antwerp to Australia (with a layover in Singapore) and it's quite respectable. (...) Hmmm... maybe I knew that someone may think that, so I increased it to give an artificially high P/O margin, in which case you'd (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <SNIP>> (...) God bless the silk road, I can see it now, a caravan of camels carrying sandy wind blown boxes of Lego on their humps. Oh no wait, someone invented a flying machine a hundred years ago. This yet (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST

I must apolgise to every one for my over priced postage. i was guessing on the frieght charges when ordering from amazon. I unfortunately don't have contacts in the states, nor can afford to travel to the US. its great that some of you can. Aaron (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)