 Local / Australia / 12935
  Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station?

(...) Only place I have seen them have been TRUs (and not every TRU), so I don't like your chance of a sale reduction or are you feeling lucky ? Sydney has few independent toy stores, so I can't speculate on your chances at places like that. Didn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station?

(...) Pete, I suggest you take that chip off your shoulder. And why are you posting here? I thought you said Lugnet was dead? (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station?

(...) Scott, this isn't the first time you have missed the joke. (URL) your education system could do with a revamp, foreign humo(u)r 101. Most of the posters to loc.au I have met in person, yep, it's a small place. So excuse yourself for butting (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)