 Local / Australia / 12927
    best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station? —Jonathan Wilson
   Where is the best (read cheapest place that still has it available) to get a 4513 Grand Central Station? Should I buy one now or do the people here who follow the sale patterns think that it is the sort of thing that is likely to come down in price? (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station? —Pete White
   (...) Only place I have seen them have been TRUs (and not every TRU), so I don't like your chance of a sale reduction or are you feeling lucky ? Sydney has few independent toy stores, so I can't speculate on your chances at places like that. Didn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station? —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Pete, I suggest you take that chip off your shoulder. And why are you posting here? I thought you said Lugnet was dead? (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station? —Pete White
   (...) Scott, this isn't the first time you have missed the joke. (URL) your education system could do with a revamp, foreign humo(u)r 101. Most of the posters to loc.au I have met in person, yep, it's a small place. So excuse yourself for butting (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)