 Local / Australia / 12909
12908  |  12910
Subject:
Holy Shriek! Shrieking Shacks @ Myer (where else?) $49.95- !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:19:41 GMT

G'day... after our little gathering... I decided to bike on over to the 'where
else' store (bike, since I was far too tired to walk)... to chuck on the
Shrieking Shacks on layby... the cool thing is, my 'where else' store are
somewhat strange (sometimes I love people who don't know what they are doing
;))...

Last time I bought the Harry Potter - Privet Drive sets, they also used the 20%
off (already marked down to $30.95, making them $24.76 each).

This time they advertise the HP Shrieking Shack at $49.95 and also added the 25%
off! bargain! making them $37.46 each :D... now if only I were a millionaire!
(errmm wait on...). Anyone else get the extra discounts from their Myer
stores??...

They also *had* the Black Falcon's Fortress @ $37.45... (only saw one there)...

Plenty of Shrieking Shacks though.

Mel

P.S. this is why I *refuse* to buy LEGO at full price... shhh!! ;)
P.P.S. prices in Australian $
P.P.P.S. I imagine I'm not meant to get the extra discount on an already reduced
item... correct?