 Local / Australia / 12727
Re: Aust event 2005 (update #1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:16:41 GMT

The good news is I do have some positive replies to a few emails I have
already
sent.  But I am still waiting a reply regarding the name of our event.
Christina is busy right now and hopes to reply to my email/s soon.  Once
that is
done and I can announce more about it, if it's a go or not, I will tell you in
another update.  For now we have to wait and see what comes out of it.

Excellent, Thanks for the work Melody,

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson