 Local / Australia / 12721
12720  |  12722
Subject:
Aust event 2005 (update #1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:40:45 GMT

Hi all, I have recieved an email or two regarding the status of next years
event.

The good news is I do have some positive replies to a few emails I have already
sent.  But I am still waiting a reply regarding the name of our event.
Christina is busy right now and hopes to reply to my email/s soon.  Once that is
done and I can announce more about it, if it's a go or not, I will tell you in
another update.  For now we have to wait and see what comes out of it.

If it doesn't go through, then we have to come up with our own. But don't give
up hope yet, we still have to hear back about it.

Thanks and keep an eye on more info.

Mel

P.S. the other emails I have are good, but I will discuss more about them once
things fall into place and we have more of an idea what is going on! working
very hard towards next year, but sadly we need the name first before we can go
ahead with other things, afterall for anyone to take us seriously, we need a
name (and other stuff) and need to make it as pro as possible! But for the time
being, a bunch of research is happening to make sure that this will be a great
first time event for all! And if for some reason it just can't be the event we
want it to be due to various issues, then we will make sure it's a great
National meeting if anything! So regardless, something will happen!