 Local / Australia / 12703
    Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005. A hand in the air. —Melody Brown
   (...) I don't think so... (...) Maybe, but some sites don't always allow you to contact people, even though it's sometimes nice to be told of such things happening :) Maybe some of the sellers could place a banner that we will come up with on their (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005. A hand in the air. —Kerry Raymond
   (...) I think an insert in the World Club magazine could be a big mistake. World Club magazine would reach a lot of kids. So before going down that particular road, we probably need to think whether the event is intended to cater for kids and, if (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au)