 Local / Australia / 12655
Re: STUDS Meet at Port Brique next Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   That’s right, Saint Sabina’s day (Sunday 29/8) is fast approaching, for the next Sydney Lego (STUDS) gathering which will be at Port Brique (St Ives) Some of the details are in this <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=12606 post, but I’m now ammending the start time slightly. Adieu Richie Dulin

I had planned to be there, but I’m working for the first Sunday in months.

I real pity. Brikwars will be doomed to chaos without you.

   Ah well. I’m still interested in offloading a set:10040 if there are any local takers otherwise, I’ll throw it open to people in other cities

As much as another sailing vessel would be nice, my shipbuilders are somewhat backlogged at the moment.

   James (who hasn’t done much building either...)

Cheers

Richie Dulin