 Local / Australia / 12648
12647  |  12649
Subject:
STUDS Meet at Port Brique next Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:51:02 GMT

That’s right, Saint Sabina’s day (Sunday 29/8) is fast approaching, for the next Sydney Lego (STUDS) gathering which will be at Port Brique (St Ives).

Some of the details are in this post, but I’m now ammending the start time slightly.

Why?

I’m glad you asked.

Public transport is problematic, however trains run to Gordon station from the city every 15 mins (even on weekends). And there is a bus service which runs, albeit 2 hourly. The bus departs Gordon at 12:36 (or thereabouts).

I’m suggesting a 12:30 - 1ish start, to cater for those coming by public transport. If anyone coming by car is prepared to come via Gordon station (which is probably not much, if at all, out of the way), then perhaps they could do a pick up?

If you need directions, please email me. If you’re able to do a pick up, please post here. I’ll contact the non posters who have expressed interest and let them know what’s happening.

Adieu

Richie Dulin